Good Culture brand ambassador
Are you a friendly and engaging individual who is passionate about natural foods ? Are you looking to join forces with an honest and exciting brand that is shaking up the way the world views a classic snack? Do you think Little Miss Muffet wasn’t given enough credit for her healthy food choices?
With organic, non gmo and clean ingredients, our line of cultured foods featuring innovative and delicious varieties is waking up dairy aisles in natural food stores across the nation. We need your help to spread the Good Culture word!
We are seeking candidates to join the “culture crew” as a Brand Ambassador at in-store educational demos at a major grocery store chain.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Promote brand awareness, positive product impressions, customer loyalty and increased sales through educational in-store retail events.
- Drive customer engagement and effective communication of brand talking points – This should be easy, because to taste Good Culture is to love Good Culture.
- Maintain relationships with existing sales accounts through POS placement and maintaining positive relationships with the in-store dairy team.
- Coordination with dairy team leads on schedules and product ordering.
- Capture event results and photos by reporting all info into Promomash in a timely manner.
- Outstanding customer service and presentation skills.
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner and engage consumers.
- Access to a computer for reporting event results.
- Must have a smart phone and reliable transportation.
- Weekend availability.
Knowledge and skills:
- Results-oriented, ideally with an understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals.
- Self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to engage a crowd and a natural outgoing personality.
- Strong customer service background.
- Strong organizational skill set.
- Passion for organic and cultured foods.
About Good Culture
We believe that if you eat good things, and surround yourself with good, you’ll feel good. Simple as that. That’s why we decided to create a food company that offers real organic ingredients from trusted sources, promotes good health and tastes great. Good Culture delivers high protein, organic and non-gmo ingredients, pasture raised milk from respected cows that roam free on sustainable family farms, live and active cultures (our tummies thank us daily), no additives (stabilizers, thickeners, artificial preservatives, gross) and unique sweet and savory varieties that taste amazing. Come taste the Good Life with us.