Cheesy Corn Dip
- 2 – 15oz cans of corn, drained
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Good Culture cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt & pepper
- Cilantro for topping, chips for dipping
- Start by melting the butter and then roasting the corn in the pot. Takes about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- While the corn is cooking, blend the cottage cheese, yogurt, and lime juice.
- When the corn is lightly roasted, stir in the seasoning with a good pinch of salt, pepper, and cream cheese. Turn off the heat.
- Stir in the cheese mixture. You can also stir in a handful of shredded cheddar if you want it extra cheesy.
- Spoon into a bowl, top with cilantro, and scoop with your favorite chips.