cottage cheese and green onion biscuits
2 cup quinoa flour (plus extra)
2 tsp coconut sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 5.3oz containers of good culture™ classic cottage cheese
4 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk (or regular or almond milk)
makes about 10 biscuits
1. preheat your oven to 450F.
2. mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. add in the cottage cheese, milk, and green onion, and stir with a wooden spoon until a dough forms.
4. spread some extra flour on a surface, and move the dough on it.
5. sprinkle some extra flour on top, and knead the dough with your hands until thoroughly mixed.
6. form the dough in a ball, and roll it out with a rolling pin to about 1″ thickness.
7. using a biscuit cutter or floured glass about 2″ in diameter, cut the dough into biscuit-shaped pieces.
8. place the biscuts onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
9. bake the biscuts in the oven for 15 minutes until golden brown on top.
10. remove, serve, and enjoy!