cottage cheese harvest bowl with sweet potato and blueberries
1 organic sweet potato
1/4 cup of granola
1 cup of good culture® cottage cheese
1 tbsp nut butter
Fruit of choice (we like blueberries)
1 tbsp of honey or maple syrup
1. Cook your sweet potato. Once cooled, skin and mash.
2. Place sweet potato in a bowl and begin to top with the goods.
3. Add Good Culture® cottage cheese and top with granola.
4. Drizzle your favorite nut butter and add your choice of fruit (like a handful of berries).
5. Finish off your bowl with honey or maple syrup and dig in!