Creamy, Cheesy Italian Sausage Tortellini
- 12 oz package Italian (chicken) sausage, sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 package tortellini
- 1 cup blended cottage cheese
- 2 cups chicken stock or best with 2 tsp bouillon and 2 cups water
- ¼ cup parm + more for topping
- 2 handfuls spinach optional
👉Start by cooking sausage in a large pot browning lightly on both sides, about 5 minutes. Add broth and tortellini, bring to a boil for a couple minutes then reduce heat to low/medium. Stir in blended cottage cheese and parm. Simmer until sauce is thick. Stir through spinach at the end and season with salt and pepper if needed. Top with more parm when serving if wanted.