loaded breakfast sweet potato
2 small sweet potatoes
5.3 oz good culture™ classic cheese pack
1 cup baby arugula
1 clove garlic, minced
2 pieces of uncured, all natural turkey bacon
1/2 tbsp olive or ghee
hot sauce to taste
1. poke the sweet potatoes with a fork all over to create little holes. cook them in the microwave for 3-5 minutes. flip over, and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
2. in the meantime, heat up the olive oil/ghee on the stove top. once hot, add in the garlic and cook for about a minute.
3. add in the arugula and cook for about 2-3 minutes until it is cooked down. remove from heat.
4. cook the turkey bacon on the stove top according to directions until crispy, and chop into small pieces.
5. remove the sweet potatoes from the microwave and cut each in half.
6. in the middle of the halves, add half the cottage cheese pack to each potato.
7. top the cottage cheese with half of the arugula and bacon pieces.
8. top each with desired hot sauce. serve and enjoy!