Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 9 graham cracker sheets
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups Good Culture cottage cheese
- 1 ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tps salt
- Crush the graham crackers and pour into a 8×8 baking dish.
- Add butter and press firmly to make the crust.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Blend the remaining liquid ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and stir in flour, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour over crust and bake for 1 hour.
- Set for several hours in the fridge or overnight. Cut into squares and enjoy.
- Store leftovers sealed in the fridge.