Pumpkin Cheesecake Donut Holes
Makes 16 mini donuts
- 1 package biscuit dough (8 biscuits)
- ½ cup Good Culture plain cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar + ¼ cup for topping
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Flatten each biscuit then cut in half making 16 pieces total. Gently pull each half and shape into a flat disk shape.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar, pumpkin, and pumpkin spice.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp into the center of each dough disk. Gently fold edges to create a ball.
- Place in the air fryer (takes me two rounds) and cook at 350 for 8 minutes. Cool then brush with melted butter and roll in a mixture of the remainder ¼ cup sugar with cinnamon.
- *Best served fresh but can be reheated