Pumpkin Lasagna Rolls
- 1 box lasagna sheets
- 1 15oz container Good Culture cottage cheese
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Boil lasagna noodles per box instruction. Lay flat after draining, do not put on top of each other.
- In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, pumpkin, garlic powder, pumpkin spice, pinch of salt.
- With all the sheets laying out, spoon a few tablespoons of filling onto 12 sheets. There will be extra in case any break.
- Once it’s all evenly spooned, spread it out on each sheet. I spoon before spreading to make sure each gets an even amount.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella over all the pumpkin filling. Gently roll.
- In a large cast iron or baking dish spread 1 cup alfredo sauce. Place each lasagna roll over the sauce. Top with another ½ cup to 1 cup sauce and top with mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.