Roasted Tomatoes and White Beans
- 3 cups diced cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 can white beans
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Salt & pepper
- Cottage cheese
- Add diced tomatoes to a hot skillet with olive oil.
- Season well with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes break down and become jammy. Stir in minced garlic.
- Stir in 1 can of white beans. No need to drain. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add lemon juice. Stir until everything is combined.
- Top with a large scoop of cottage cheese.
- Add fresh herbs and red pepper flakes if you want.
- Serve with bread toasted with olive oil.