chicken sour cream enchiladas
1 lb chicken breast, diced
1 medium onion, minced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
8 cassava flour tortillas
1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese, divided
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup flour
15 ounces chicken broth
1 cup Good Culture sour cream
4 ounces can chopped green chilies or 2 fresh chili peppers, minced
1. Cook chicken and onion together in oil over medium-high heat until chicken is just done
2. Divide cooked chicken evenly between 8 tortillas; add 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese to each tortilla.
3. Roll enchiladas and place seam-side down in a 9×13″ baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
4. Melt butter in a medium saucepan; stir in flour to make a roux, stir and cook until bubbly, and gradually whisk in chicken broth then bring to boiling, stirring frequently.
5. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and green chilies.
6. Pour sauce evenly over enchiladas.
7. Top with remaining 3/4 cup cheese (a baking dish may be double-wrapped and frozen at this point) and bake at 400° F for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce near edges of baking dish is bubbly.