White Pizza Grilled Cheese
- 2 large slices of bread – sourdough is great
- ¼ cup @goodculture cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 clove of garlic pressed
- Mix the butter and garlic and spread evenly on one side of each piece of bread.
- Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Mix the cheeses and seasoning.
- In a warm skillet, lay one slice of bread buttered side down. Layer the cheese blend then the other piece of bread, buttered side up.
- Cook each side about 4 minutes per side